Air Filtration for Logistics
A cleaner environment to protect your people and products
Cleaner air keeps your logistics operating efficiently. Large-scale warehouse storage, transport servicing distribution and frequent movement of goods lead to elevated levels of dust, dirt and harmful pollutants. With high-performing ventilation and filtration systems, developed specifically to remove the extensive contaminants found in logistics operations, Filtrex keeps the environment healthier for your employees and cleaner for your products and equipment.
Large-scale sometimes extended storage results in high levels of dust and dirt. Combined with frequent movement of goods and deliveries from HGVs and ships, the air quality becomes quickly compromised and potentially harmful. Bacteria, viruses and toxic pollutants can lead to respiratory problems, while the dust and dirt build-up can result in damaged products and issues with operating equipment. Filtrex will assess the unique requirements of your logistics operations, and deliver an efficient, high-strength air filtration solution that removes harmful particles to create a cleaner, healthier working environment.
Filtrex’s complete air filtration systems support your industry with:
- Site-specific design, supply and installation of filtration products that satisfy the unique requirements of your operating environment and comply fully with industry regulations
- Innovative, durable and reliable filtration systems specifically developed for the challenges faced in logistics
- HEPA filters for fine particle filtration in high-grade industrial systems
- LEV and extraction filtration service and certification
- Site-wide risk assessment and benchmarking of filtration required for each area
- Logic Audit Compliance portal – all your site filter and air hygiene information in one app
- Specialist deep cleans and duct cleaning, on and offsite, to keep a safe environment for employees and to keep systems fully operational
- Minor works – upgrades and systems