air filtration for the
Reduce aerosols to improve operating cost-efficiency
Creating an environment free of aerosols larger than 5 microns enables improved product quality while delivering significant savings in operating costs. With long-standing partnerships with car manufacturers, Filtrex has developed filtration systems tailored for its clients to gain the competitive edge in the industry.
The manufacturing process of any vehicle requires high-level air filtration systems to combat the heavy build-up of dust and harmful contaminants. In an environment working with metal, leather, plastic or wood, as well as paint-spraying processes, the risk of explosive dust, corrosive reactions and toxicity is increased, posing a threat to operational processes and the health of those working in this environment. Filtrex partners with automotive manufacturers to determine robust, high-performing, yet cost-effective solutions for your installations and air quality maintenance.
Filtrex’s air filtration systems keep you ahead of the market with:
- Site-specific design, supply and installation of filtration products with low line losses and increased service life
- Filtration solutions that ensure the absence of aerosols greater than 5 microns
- LEV and extraction filtration service and certification
- Site-wide risk assessment and benchmarking of filtration required for each area
- Logic Audit Compliance portal – all your site filter and air hygiene information in one app
- Specialist deep cleans and duct cleaning, on and offsite, to keep a safe environment for employees and to keep systems fully operational
- Minor works – upgrades and systems