Air filtration for
commercial & public buildings
Helping to keep society healthy, safe and comfortable
With more time spent indoors, sharing our environment with multiple groups of people, air hygiene has become increasingly important. Filtrex maintains a high IAQ level in public and commercial buildings, using a wide range of certified, high-quality air filters and regular system inspections.
From working office environments, government and public buildings, and universities to the broad range of indoor leisure pursuits, including shopping centres, hotels, restaurants and cultural venues, our activities within them impact air quality. As large numbers of people move around indoor areas, interacting, exercising or completing daily operations, odours, dust and particles contaminate the environment. Eliminating these particles with effective filtration systems creates a healthier, safer and more comfortable indoor space, improving workforce productivity, customer enjoyment and product preservation.
Having six decades of years’ experience supplying filtration products, Filtrex can improve your air quality with:
- Innovative, high-quality ventilation filters designed to meet industry-specific standards
- Site-specific design, supply and installation service
- System decontamination and specialist ductwork cleaning
- Ongoing plant maintenance, including routine assessments and upgrade advice
- A comprehensive range of air testing reports ensuring optimum filtration performance
- LEV and extraction filtration service and certification
- Logic Audit Compliance portal – all your site filter and air hygiene information in one app
- The option of mobile filter management and hygiene solutions
- Odour abatement – design and install of systems and management